Following the disheartening announcement made by our Prime Minister yesterday, we feel it’s only necessary to update all our loyal guests, friends & community.
The safety of our guests & team has and always will be our top priority & we will continue to maintain the highest possible hygiene standards & practices.
As of today, we will be making the following necessary precautions to our business to further increase the safety of our guests & team.
▪ We will be offering home visits should you wish.
▪ We will be using disposable cups and towels.
▪ All or our sections are more than one meter art from each other.
▪ Additional hand wash sanitiser will be readily available in our washroom facilities and will be routinely checked. Please wash your hands before and after visiting.
We will be open and trading as normal, doing amazing hair until we are otherwise advised by the government.
We want to thank everyone for their kind words & continued support – it is so important to us that we come together as a community & support each other, now more so than ever.
Please support us by booking a haircut
How can you support your small local business from your sofa?
▪ Gift Vouchers – purchasing a gift voucher that can be redeemed at a future date – We are able to take payment and send these out digitally, e-mail us at [email protected]
▪ Write a Review – If you have had a great experience at Hazel & Haydn then share your thoughts on a social platform like Facebook or my local salon, We monitor our reviews daily so It’s a great morale booster for our team.
▪ Post that Picture – Post that hair picture on Instagram and tag us @hazelandhaydn – we love to see all your visits and pictures.
▪ Stay Safe – If you are unable to attend your appointment then please let us know.
Thank you – Hazel & Haydn